The primary services we provide include:
- Temporary staffing. Many of our clients have found temporary staffing to be a cost effective measure in keeping up with workloads without the payroll and benefits expense of a full time employee. With temporary staffing, we'll provide payroll processing, Federal and state tax payments, W-2's, workers compensation insurance and general liability insurance for clerical and professional office staff.
- Time and materials search (a less expensive and effective alternative)
- Discounted rates for exclusive agreements
- Personality testing and behavioral profile analysis for your employees or potential employees
- Coaching executives and managers using DISC, a powerful tool that gives a clear overview of a person's strengths, weaknesses and behavioral tendencies. Learn how to improve relationships and cohesiveness as a company to be more competitive and accomplish your company's goals.
Below is a list of some of our clients by industry.